Scifipédia

Livres, Films, DVD, Cinéma, JdR, Jeux

Moderators:DFs, Psycho_Guanac

Scifipédia

Post by ... » Sat Jul 22, 2006 6:42 pm

J'ai pas encore testé,
mais je me devais de poster le lien qqpart

http://scifipedia.scifi.com

C'est fait par la chaîne de télé Sci-fi Channel, mais ça a le mérite d'exister.
Je vais la tester et je vous en reparlerai ;)
I'm the voice inside your head you refuse to hear
I'm the face that you have to face, mirrorin' your stare
I'm what's left, I'm what's right, I'm the enemy

Jack Bauer
Hébergé - Aide DKS
Hébergé - Aide DKS

Post by Jack Bauer » Sun Jul 23, 2006 11:52 am

Ah ben ça 'a l'air très bien. L'article sur Farscape se termine ainsi :

The two lead actors, Ben Browder and Claudia Black, have repeatedly said they would be more than happy to assume their respective roles as John Crichton and Aeryn Sun once again, should the opportunity present itself. Rumors of a Farscape motion picture have circulated since the series was cancelled. However, as of May 2006, a fifth season of the Farscape series seems more of a possibility than ever before due to the Jim Henson Company's recently aquiring certain important rights. What's certain, however, is that the Farscape story is far from over and some time, some place, it will go on. :rock:

syntaxerr0r
Membre cotisant
Membre cotisant

Post by syntaxerr0r » Sun Jul 23, 2006 1:52 pm

Jack Bauer wrote:Ah ben ça 'a l'air très bien. L'article sur Farscape se termine ainsi :

The two lead actors, Ben Browder and Claudia Black, have repeatedly said they would be more than happy to assume their respective roles as John Crichton and Aeryn Sun once again, should the opportunity present itself. Rumors of a Farscape motion picture have circulated since the series was cancelled. However, as of May 2006, a fifth season of the Farscape series seems more of a possibility than ever before due to the Jim Henson Company's recently aquiring certain important rights. What's certain, however, is that the Farscape story is far from over and some time, some place, it will go on. :rock:
Ouééééééééééééééééééééééééé!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Un bon bisounours est un bisounours mort.